Plot & Details
The great Vincent Price obviously had fun with his characterization of Dr. Goldfoot in this campy spy spoof directed by Norman Taurog. With his henchman Igor (Jack Mullaney), the demented doctor builds a machine that mass-produces an army bikini-clad babes. Goldfoot programs his vixens to seduce the wealthiest men alive and convince them to sign their fortunes over to him - thus enabling the fiendish doctor to amass tremendous wealth and take over the world. Frankie Avalon co-stars as Secret Agent Craig Gamble, who sets out to destroy the women and bring Goldfoot's plan to a screeching halt. Annette Funicello and Harvey Lembeck provide cameo appearances. Strictly for fans who loved those 1960s drive-in quickies.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Science Fiction
- Run Time: 88min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/02/2006
- DVD Release Date: 06/05/2001
- Distributor(s): American International Pictures
- Director(s): Norman Taurog
- Starring: Vincent Price , Frankie Avalon , Dwayne Hickman , Susan Hart , Jack Mullaney
- Themes: Mad Scientists,Robots and Androids
- Tone: Campy,Humorous,Light,Madcap,Silly
- Keywords: android, chase, doctor/nurse, lady, machine, man, manufacturer, plans, scientist, mad-scientist, megalomania, power, rampage, robot, seduction, sex, technology, wealth, world-domination
- Language: English