Plot & Details
This documentary follows the story of a young fashion designer named Nary Manivong, whose dream of showing a collection at New York Fashion Week seems impossible in the face of obstacles like poverty and homelessness. Nonetheless, Manivong's inspiration and spirit propel him toward his goal.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 75min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/04/2011
- Distributor(s): Onerock Moving Pictures
- Director(s): David John Swajeski
- Starring: Nary Manivong , Mickey Boardman , Simon Collins , Simon Doonan , George Furlan
- Themes: Rags To Riches,Fashion World,Down on Their Luck
- Tone: Sentimental,Stylish,Inspiring
- Keywords: homeless, collection, designer, fashion, homelessness, poverty
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (02-04-2011)
- Language: English