Plot & Details
Filmmaker Trish Dolman tells the incredible true life story of controversial marine activist Paul Watson, who patrols the icy waters of Antarctica's Southern Ocean on a mission to stop Japanese whalers and other lawless poachers. A devoted member of Greenpeace in the early days of the organization, Watson went on to fight the slaughter of baby harp seals in Canada as the founder of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. Though his aggressive tactics made Watson more than his fair share of enemies, he never backed down in his fight to protect the creatures of the ocean. In addition to hearing Watson's story in his own words, we also hear from his many supporters and detractors.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 110min.
- Director(s): Trish Dolman
- Starring: Paul Watson , Ross Wursthorne , Patrick Moore , Martin Sheen , Alex Cornelissen
- Keywords: activism, captain [ship], conservation, controversy, ocean, poacher, sea-life, whale, whaler
- Country of Origin: Canada (07-22-2011)
- Language: English