Plot & Details
Six people involved in covering up the death of a friend find that the police aren't all they have to fear in this thriller from Spain. Four years after Nacho (Gustavo Salmeron), an artist preoccupied with death, disappeared under mysterious circumstances, his identification turns up, and police detective Quintana (Emilio Gutierrez-Cuba) decides to reopen his investigation. Quintana questions Ivan (Fele Martinez), a friend of Nacho's, about the missing man, but Ivan denies any knowledge of what happened. However, it turns out that Ivan is lying. He and five of his friends -- Clara (Maria Esteve), Ramon (Sergio Peris-Mencheta), Carlos (Adria Collado), Patricia (Lucia Jimenez), and Candela (Elsa Pataky) -- joined Nacho for a weekend trip to the country. Nacho died, and the group buried his body rather than face the police. Ivan reassembles the group to dig up Nacho's corpse and move it before it can be discovered, but it seems that Nacho's ghost walks, and he's looking for revenge against his former pals.
- Genre(s): Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 102min.
- DVD Release Date: 03/04/2003
- Distributor(s): Aurum Producciones, Venevision International
- Director(s): Alvaro Fernandez Armero
- Starring: Adria Collado , Maria Esteve , Emilio Gutiérrez Caba , Fele Martínez
- Themes: Hide the Dead Body
- Tone: Ominous,Tense
- Keywords: cover-up, ghost, missing-person, police-detective, revenge
- Language: Spanish