Plot & Details
In this spaghetti western, based on the Marvin H. Albert novel The Bounty Killer, a bounty hunter swears he will bring in a notorious Mexican outlaw. The outlaw is captured, but then, with the help of a pretty lady, escapes and goes to his hometown. There he enlists the aid of the locals and gets his old gang back together. The bounty hunter eventually catches up, but he is immediately captured and tortured by the outlaw who then robs and kills a few of the hapless townsfolk. This causes the woman to reconsider her actions. She frees the bounty hunter, and a violent shoot-out ensues. In the end, all of the bad-guys are slain, and the bounty hunter finds himself a rich man. There are no likeable or heroic characters in this film that is unfortunately marred by poor English-language dubbing.
- Genre(s): Westerns
- Run Time: 96min.
- Distributor(s): United Artists
- Director(s): Lance Comfort, Eugenio Martín
- Starring: Richard Wyler , Tomas Milian
- Themes: Sheriffs and Outlaws
- Tone: Bleak,Cynical,Gritty,Stylized
- Keywords: escape, bad-guy, bounty-hunter, cowboy, good-guy, outlaw [Western], quarry [stone quarry]