Plot & Details
Tired of the loneliness pervading her daily life, 75-year-old Emma blows out her birthday candles and makes a single wish: that she be allowed a month in which to care for and make peace with her estranged daughter. The next morning, she awakens 35 years younger but still wise. Masquerading as a nanny, she convinces her daughter, who does not know her, to hire her. Once in the household, Emma realizes that there is trouble afoot, and that her daughter's marriage is in trouble. As only a mother can do, Emma begins to quietly help her daughter reassemble her life. This made-for-television drama originally aired on the CBS network.
- Genre(s): Fantasy
- Run Time: 90min.
- DVD Release Date: 07/06/2004
- Director(s): Mike Robe
- Starring: Joanna Kerns , Della Reese , Harley Jane Kozak , William R. Moses , Courtland Mead
- Themes: Mothers and Daughters,Wishes Come True
- Tone: Fanciful,Heartwarming
- Keywords: birthday, daughter, estrangement, nanny, wish
- Language: English