Plot & Details
French chef Michel Bras, one of the most influential chefs in the world, has decided to hand over his renowned 3-Michelin-Star restaurant to his son Sebastien. Having worked with his father for 15 years, Sebastien is ready. But it's not easy to take over the family business when your father is a master in his field. Filmed in the gorgeous Aubrac region in the South of France, home to the Bras family for generations, 'Step Up to the Plate' offers a rare glimpse into the Bras' culinary process while capturing one of the most closely watched transitions in the world of haute cuisine.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 87min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/14/2012
- DVD Release Date: 03/26/2013
- Distributor(s): Cinema Guild
- Director(s): Paul Lacoste
- Starring: Sebastien Bras , Michel Bras , Veronique Bras , Ginette Bras
- Themes: Cooks and Chefs
- Keywords: chef, father, son
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-14-2012)
- Language: French