Plot & Details
Erotic Tales offers three short films with strong sexual content. Dito Tsintsadze's An Erotic Tale is about a writer attempting to pick up a still-attached woman. Bob Rafelson's Porn.com is about a struggling filmmaker who is hired to make a Nazi-themed pornographic film. Fridrik Thor Fridriksson's dialogue-free On Top Down Under intercuts a woman using an icicle for erotic release while her lover plans an icy death for himself.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Romance
- Run Time: 84min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/22/2002
- Director(s): Bob Rafelson, Dmitriy Tsintsadze
- Starring: Silvina Buchbauer , Lasha Bakradze , Tobias Oertel , Bob Rafelson , Fabienne Babe
- Themes: Voyeurs,Opposites Attract,Dangerous Attraction
- Tone: Austere,Literate,Passionate,Racy,Understated,Sensual
- Keywords: domination [sexual], museum, sexual-awakening, submission