Plot & Details
In this routine sci-fi sequel, Trash (Mark Gregory) is back in action again after his introduction in 1990: The Bronx Warriors, to defend that much-maligned New York burrough from total extinction at the hands of a vicious corporate giant. The General Construction Corporation plans on building luxury high-rises in the Bronx, but since the current Bronxonians are in the way, they have to be exterminated, obviously. Meanwhile, the media are to be spoon-fed the story that the good Bronx citizens have been relocated to New Mexico, apparently quite willingly. The only obstacle to the evil corporation's designs is a brave journalist, Moon (Valeria D'Obici) who is inspired to suggest that if the corporation's CEO could be kidnapped and held for ransom, they just might save the Bronx from all those luxury apartments. The man the fate offers to carry out this project is Strike (Timothy Brent), a king among thieves. The remainder of the story lurches from one gunfight to the next.
- Genre(s): Action,Crime and Mystery,Science Fiction,Thriller
- Run Time: 82min.
- Director(s): Enzo G. Castellari
- Starring: Mark Gregory , Henry Silva , Valeria D'Obici , Timothy Brent , Paolo Malco
- Themes: Vigilantes,Kidnapping
- Tone: Tense
- Keywords: gangster, homeless, journalism, resettlement, revolution, robbery, death-squad, dispossession, motorcycle, post-nuclear-holocaust