Plot & Details
A tough cop makes a startling discovery about his wife and the leader of a band of bisexual sensualists in this erotic thriller. Raymond Pope (Conrad Pla) is a police detective with an appetite for kinky sex and an inability to stay faithful to his wife. As it happens, Pope's wife also has a wandering eye, and when she disappears under mysterious circumstances, Pope finds himself investigating the case and discovers that his spouse had fallen in with Elizabeth Kane (Caroline Neron). Kane is a woman with a taste for other women and an unquenchable sexual desire, but as Pope finds himself drawn to her strange allure, he makes a disturbing discovery -- Kane is actually Erzsebet Bathory, a Hungarian countess of the 16th century who many years ago found the secret of eternal life by bathing in the blood of beautiful women. Eternal is the first feature film from the writing and directing team of Wilhelm Liebenberg and Federico Sanchez.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery
- Run Time: 107min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/26/2005
- DVD Release Date: 10/18/2005
- Distributor(s): Regent Releasing
- Director(s): Wilhelm Liebenberg, Federico Sanchez
- Starring: Conrad Pla , Caroline Neron , Victoria Sanchez
- Themes: Vampires,Serial Killers,Woman In Jeopardy,Infidelity
- Tone: Lurid,Sexual,Macabre,Gruesome
- Keywords: Elizabeth Bathory, blood, eternal-life, fountain-of-youth, immortality, ritual, seduction, servant
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-26-2005)
- Language: English