Plot & Details
A lovelorn urbanite who has spent nearly a decade trying to win back his ex-girlfriend gets involved in a romantic case of mistaken ethnicity in director Jason Todd Ipson's warmhearted relationship comedy. It's been eight years since Jake's girlfriend left him, and despite the fact that she's now married with three children, he refuses to move on. Fed up with their depressive pal's unwillingness to let go of the past, Jake's friends set him up on a blind date with a beautiful Italian woman from Boston's North End. Though Jake is convinced that such a woman would never even consider dating a non-Italian, a quick crash course in how to fake it may prove just the trick to helping him learn to love once again.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy,Romance
- Run Time: 105min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/05/2008
- DVD Release Date: 02/03/2009
- Distributor(s): Asgaard Entertainmen
- Director(s): Jason Todd Ipson
- Starring: Jay Jablonski , Cerina Vincent , John Kapelos , John Enos , Marisa Petroro
- Themes: Haunted By the Past,Unrequited Love,Starting Over,Breakups and Divorces,Assumed Identities
- Tone: Humorous,Light,Sweet
- Keywords: Italian [nationality], blind-date, deception, ex-girlfriend
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-05-2008)
- Language: English