Plot & Details
Death lurks in the form of dairy delivery in this independent black comedy. Charlie Silvercloud III (Robert A. Guthrie) is a young man of Native American ancestry who has the sneaking suspicion a certain family tradition will soon catch up with him. It seems Charlie's father and grandfather both died on their 25th birthdays, and both died from the same circumstances, after being struck by runaway milk trucks. Charlie's 25th birthday is only a few weeks away, and he's starting to feel his certain fate is lurking around the corner. Charlie's mother, Lucille (Dee Wallace Stone), has been tracing the routes of the local milk delivery men and discover they all converge in their neighborhood, so Charlie starts putting his affairs in order -- picking out a cemetery plot, planning his funeral, and ending his relationship with his girlfriend. However, with his birthday not long away, Charlie meets Bessie Anderson (Sascha Knopf), an eccentric but beautiful girl who isn't about to let him die. Expiration Date also stars David Keith, Richard Sanders, and Ned Romero.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Romance
- Run Time: 94min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/14/2006
- DVD Release Date: 01/27/2009
- Distributor(s): Roadkill Productions
- Director(s): Rick Stevenson
- Starring: Robert A. Guthrie , Sascha Knopf , Dee Wallace , David Keith , Brandon Whitehead
- Tone: Quirky
- Keywords: birthday, car-crash, death, girlfriend, mother
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-14-2006)
- Language: English