Plot & Details
Together they form a bio-tech company focused on developing a life-saving drug. One driven to prove himself and his theories, the other by a chance to save his children, this unlikely alliance eventually develops into mutual respect as they battle the medical and business establishments in a fight against the system -- and time.
But, at the last minute, when it appears that a solution has been found, the relationship between the two men faces a final test - the outcome of which will affect the fate of John's children.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 106min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/22/2010
- DVD Release Date: 05/18/2010
- Distributor(s): CBS Films
- Director(s): Tom Vaughan
- Starring: Harrison Ford , Brendan Fraser , Keri Russell , Courtney B. Vance , Meredith Droeger
- Themes: Race Against Time,Fighting the System,Finding the Cure,Obsessive Quests
- Tone: Compassionate,Inspiring
- Keywords: cure, disease, disorder, doctor, father, genetics, medical-research, medicine, partner
- Country of Origin: USA (01-22-2010)
- Language: English