Plot & Details
A troubled man is trying to decide if his anxieties are real or imagined in this independent psychological drama. In the wake of his breakup with his girlfriend, Liz (Katheryn Winnick), Joe (Desmond Askew) is starting to fall apart. Slowly sinking into a sea of paranoid delusions, Joe is convinced that nearly everyone is out to get him -- in his mind, Liz is sleeping with practically everyone, his analyst (Michael Panes) is in cahoots with Liz in an effort to drive him mad, his boss is circulating a highly unflattering memo about him at work, and his best friend, Alex (J. Richey Nash), has betrayed him. Oh, and there are monsters tracking him, too. But is Joe really paranoid or do his fears have some firm basis in fact? Fabled is the first feature film from Ari Kirschenbaum, who served as director, screenwriter, and editor.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 84min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/10/2004
- DVD Release Date: 06/01/2006
- Distributor(s): Indican
- Director(s): Ari Kirschenbaum
- Starring: Desmond Askew , Michael Panes , J. Richey Nash , Katheryn Winnick
- Themes: Haunted By the Past,Breakups and Divorces
- Tone: Enigmatic,Hallucinatory,Menacing,Paranoid,Tense
- Keywords: anxiety,monster,paranoia
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-11-2005)
- Language: English