Plot & Details
Director Daniel Burman's "Fatherhood Trilogy" draws to a close with this follow-up to Lost Embrace detailing the efforts of a devoted lawyer and teacher to live up to the lofty standards set by his hard working father. Ariel Perelman, Jr. (Daniel Hendler) is a teacher whose widowed father Ariel Perelman, Sr. (Arturo Goetz) maintains a strict daily regimen even in his old age. When Perelman, Jr. marries one of his students following a brief courtship and the couple fast begins forming a family, his wife's departure for a Pilates retreat leaves Perleman, Jr. faced with the daunting prospect of caring for his sixty-five year old father and doing his best to live up the elder Perelman's expectations.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 102min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/08/2006
- DVD Release Date: 05/15/2007
- Distributor(s): IFC
- Director(s): Daniel Burman
- Starring: Daniel Hendler , Julieta Diaz , Arturo Goetz , Adriana Aizenberg , Eloy Burman
- Themes: Fathers and Sons,Death of a Parent
- Keywords: Pilates, law-school, lawyer, teacher
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (12-08-2006)
- Language: Spanish