Plot & Details
The shockwaves that followed the violent murder of fashion giant Gianni Versace were so powerful that they broke through the hallowed halls of the fashion elite to make headlines across the globe. In this documentary exploring the events that led up to the infamous crime, as well as the repercussions that the fashion giant's murder would have on the entire fashion industry, Versace's longtime lover Antonio D'Amico and close friend Lazaro Quintana go public for the first time to reveal the true nature of the man behind the profitable machine. In addition to offering a personal account of Versace, filmmakers also travel to the Philippines to speak with Pete Cunanan and learn of the troubling personality issues that drove his son to murder.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Epic and Historical,Special Interest
- Run Time: 77min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/12/2001
- DVD Release Date: 05/21/2002
- Director(s): James V. Kent
- Keywords: fashion-designer,investigation,killing,mental-illness,murder
- Language: English