Plot & Details
Peter Cookson, Monogram's answer to Jimmy Stewart, stars in Fear, also known as Black Tower Cookson plays a medical student who becomes involved in a murder. Anne Gwynne is the girl who doesn't completely trust Cookson, but helps him out anyway. Also appearing as one of those oh-too-helpful types is Warren William, who died in 1948, suggested that perhaps Black Tower was lensed a few years before its official 1950 release date. Some sources list Black Tower as a PRC production; this is possible, though PRC was defunct by 1950.
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 68min.
- Distributor(s): Monogram
- Director(s): Alfred Zeisler
- Starring: Peter Cookson , Warren William , Anne Gwynne , James B. Cardwell , Nestor Paiva
- Themes: Murder Investigations
- Tone: Tense
- Keywords: car, clue, detective, dream, evil, faculty, hallucination, help, identity, killing, loot, love, magazine, medical, nightmare, pawnbroker, police, professor, scholarship, school, student