Plot & Details
Peter Cookson, Monogram's answer to Jimmy Stewart, stars in Fear, also known as Black Tower Cookson plays a medical student who becomes involved in a murder. Anne Gwynne is the girl who doesn't completely trust Cookson, but helps him out anyway. Also appearing as one of those oh-too-helpful types is Warren William, who died in 1948, suggested that perhaps Black Tower was lensed a few years before its official 1950 release date. Some sources list Black Tower as a PRC production; this is possible, though PRC was defunct by 1950.
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 68min.
- Distributor(s): Monogram
- Director(s): Alfred Zeisler
- Starring: Peter Cookson , Warren William , Anne Gwynne , James B. Cardwell , Nestor Paiva
- Themes: Murder Investigations
- Tone: Tense
- Keywords: against-all-odds,car,clue,criminal,detective,dream,evil,faculty,fantasy,hallucination,help,identity,killing,loot,love,magazine,medical,nightmare,paranoia,pawnbroker,police,poverty,professor,reality,scholarship,school,student,suffering,supremacy,suspect,sweetheart,torment,tuition,victim