Plot & Details
A recently divorced mother of two attempts to regain her footing in life after falling for a hunky young surf instructor while vacationing alone in Hawaii. Her marriage dissolved on the eve of her fortieth birthday, Jackie (Heather Locklear) heads to Hawaii to celebrate the landmark solo. There, she reluctantly becomes swept up in a sun-soaked romance with resident surf instructor Kyle Hamilton (Robert Buckley). Sensing that their relationship is more than just a one night stand, Jackie soon begins booking flights to Hawaii every chance she gets, despite the disapproval of her friends and her ex-husband. But Jackie is losing balance, and with a little help from her younger lover she soon discovers that forty is just the beginning. Based on the semi-autobiographical best seller by author Jane Porter.
- Genre(s): Romance
- Run Time: 87min.
- DVD Release Date: 05/05/2009
- Director(s): Mikael Salomon
- Starring: Heather Locklear , Robert Buckley , Vanessa Williams , Chelah Horsdal , Stefanie von Pfetten
- Themes: Age Disparity Romance
- Keywords: Hawaii, birthday, divorce, romance, vacation, woman
- Language: English