Plot & Details
A man with Cystic Fibrosis travels to Mexico to scatter his best friend's ashes at a popular spiritual shrine, and is joined on his mission by his deceased friend's sister in this poignant seriocomic road movie. From the scenic Pacific Coast to the heart of Baja, Mexico, the two travelers experience a journey that will forever change the way they look at life and death.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 93min.
- Starring: Max Thieriot , Laurence LeBoeuf , Demián Bichir , Sarah Wayne Callies , Matt Frewer
- Themes: Journey of Self-Discovery,Wanderlust
- Tone: Heartwarming,Quirky,Endearing
- Keywords: cystic-fibrosis, desert, shrine, terminal-illness
- Country of Origin: Canada - Limited (06-15-2012)
- Language: English