Plot & Details
Married schoolteacher Walt (Paul Blackthorne) begins to question the path he has taken in life after meeting a beautiful woman who reawakens his dormant passions. Concerned that their relationship is in jeopardy, Walt's wife Rachel plans a romantic trip to a secluded island in Maine. Rachel's bid for some quiet time alone with her husband is undermined, however, when Walt invites his old friend Benjamin, a reclusive artist, to join them on the island. Upon arriving at their destination, the trio encounters some familiar faces, and as the weekend gets underway everyone begins to reflect on just what it means to be truly happy.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 104min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/11/2006
- DVD Release Date: 03/23/2010
- Director(s): Elizabeth Puccini
- Starring: Alec Newman , Mädchen Amick , Paul Blackthorne , Alice Evans , Brad Rowe
- Themes: Suburban Dysfunction,Infidelity,Crumbling Marriages
- Tone: Claustrophobic,Talky
- Keywords: marriage-problems, artist, happiness, island, marital-problems, schoolteacher, vacation
- Language: English