Plot & Details
This chilling mystery begins when Lucy Dawson (Flora Robson) is found strangled in her apartment. Her nephew Tim (David Hemmings) is the former-drug-addict-turned-successful-author who wrote a book about his experiences. When Tim looks into his aunt's death, people give sketchy answers and the police offer little help. Apparently they think his pleas are simply a drug-addict's ravings. As he investigates he begins to find himself plagued by threatening phone calls, and his own paranoia. The pressure begins mounting until at last he suffers a complete breakdown. As a result, the murder is never solved.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama
- Run Time: 96min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/18/2004
- Distributor(s): Sony
- Director(s): Richard Sarafian
- Starring: David Hemmings , Gayle Hunnicutt , Flora Robson , Wilfrid Hyde-White , Daniel Massey
- Themes: Drug Addiction,Haunted By the Past,Mental Breakdown,Amateur Sleuths,Mind Games
- Tone: Disturbing,Menacing,Moody,Paranoid,Stylized
- Keywords: aunt, craziness, criminal, death, drugs, killing, reform [improve], reporter, spinster, suspicion, writing, addiction, authority, going-straight, investigation, investigator, murder, one-against-odds, paranoia, strangler