Plot & Details
Convinced by the Dalai Lama to apply the same methods used to study anxiety and depression to also research kindness and compassion, renowned neurologist Richard Davidson examines the nature of consciousness as manifested in our physical body, and the possibility of using mental practices to change the physical structure of the brain. The results Davidson finds through the course of his studies offer new hope for soldiers suffering from PTSD and youngsters with ADHD.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 80min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/03/2013
- Distributor(s): International Film Circuit
- Director(s): Phie Ambo
- Starring: Richard Davidson
- Keywords: attention-deficit-disorder, brain, compassion, consciousness, kindness, post-traumatic-stress
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (05-03-2013)
- Language: English