Plot & Details
This sci-fi actioner is set in a future that is ruled by technology and gigantic corporations. It centers on a woman's attempts to solve the puzzling murder of her husband, a prominent engineer who has found out far too much about a company that has been dealing in valuable human body parts. To assist her search, the wife hires kick-boxing "cyberon" (the former android police force that guarded the corporations) bounty hunter Walker to help her.
- Genre(s): Action,Science Fiction
- Run Time: 80min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/07/2003
- Director(s): Damian Klaus
- Themes: Future Dystopias,Bounty Hunters,Murder Investigations
- Tone: Tense
- Keywords: Kung-Fu, black-market, conspiracy, cyborg, investigator, killing, martial-arts, police, post-Holocaust, sadist, against-all-odds, bounty-hunter, investigation, kickboxer, murder, quarry [stone quarry], revenge, survivor