Plot & Details
Colin Firth and Cameron Diaz headline this remake of the 1966 crime caper directed by Michael Hoffman (The Last Station) and written by Joel and Ethan Coen. A British thief (Firth) discovers that no plan is infallible when he recruits a beautiful woman (Diaz) to help him steal a priceless statue from an impossibly wealthy widower (Alan Rickman). Despite the fact that his pretty accomplice bears an uncanny resemblance to his affluent target's late wife, things quickly spin out of control once the job gets under way.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Comedy
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/12/2012
- Distributor(s): CBS Films
- Director(s): Michael Hoffman
- Starring: Colin Firth , Alan Rickman , Cameron Diaz , Tom Courtenay , Stanley Tucci
- Themes: Art Theft,Cons and Scams
- Tone: Humorous,Light,Whimsical,Witty
- Keywords: robbery,statue
- Country of Origin: USA (01-11-2013),USA (zz-zz-2013)
- Language: English