Plot & Details
Jenn (Jenn Harris) and Matt (Matthew Wilkas) are best friends from college who are now in their thirties. Single by choice, Jenn spends her days teaching hot yoga and running errands for her boss. Matt suffers from comic-book writer's block and can't get over his ex-boyfriend. They decide to fulfill a youthful promise to have a child together... the old-fashioned way. Can they navigate the serious and unexpected snags they hit as they attempt to get their careers and dating lives back on track in preparation for parenthood? 'Gayby' is an irreverent comedy about friendship, growing older, sex, loneliness, and the family you choose.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/12/2012
- DVD Release Date: 12/11/2012
- Distributor(s): Wolfe Releasing
- Director(s): Jonathan Lisecki
- Starring: Jenn Harris , Matthew Wilkas , Mike Doyle , Anna Margaret Hollyman , Jack Ferver
- Themes: Parenthood,Expecting a Baby,Non-Traditional Families
- Tone: Bittersweet,Humorous,Light
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-12-2012)
- Language: English