Plot & Details
David Gordon directs this bleak drama about a gang of rural teens going astray. The title character is 13-year-old boy who lives in an impoverished corner of North Carolina. While wandering around with his rag-tag band of mates, one boy gets inadvertently killed. Fearing parental retribution, the gang hides the body. Later, matters comes to a head when guilt and anxiety starts to take its toll.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/27/2000
- DVD Release Date: 03/12/2002
- Distributor(s): Cowboy
- Director(s): David Gordon Green
- Starring: Candace Evanofski , Donald Holden , Paul Schneider
- Themes: Small-Town Life
- Tone: Humorous,Gentle,Melancholy,Summery,Understated,Lyrical,Meditative
- Keywords: anxiety,guilt,lower-class,poverty,pre-teen,small-town
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-27-2000)
- Language: English