Plot & Details
This fourth entry in the Halloween franchise focuses on Jamie Lloyd (Danielle Harris), the niece of ubiquitous masked killer Michael Myers (George P. Wilbur). Jamie tries to lead a normal life, but she can't escape the vengeance of her "funny uncle," who once more escapes from the loony bin. The only echo of the original Halloween -- and a faint one at that -- is the casting of Donald Pleasence as Dr. Loomis, who manages to get through his "We must stop him!" scenes as if mouthing the words for the first time. Though as predictable as they come, Halloween 4 is at least well acted, directed, and photographed.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 88min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/21/1988
- DVD Release Date: 07/20/1999
- Distributor(s): Galaxy International Films
- Director(s): Dwight H. Little
- Starring: Donald Pleasence , Ellie Cornell , Danielle Harris , George Wilbur , Michael Pataki
- Themes: Serial Killers,Obsessive Quests
- Tone: Creepy,Menacing,Tense
- Keywords: disguise, doctor/nurse, killing, maniac, obsession, revenge, serial-killer, Halloween, holiday, murder, psychopath, rampage, slasher, weapons
- Country of Origin: USA (10-21-1988)
- Language: English