Plot & Details
When their past becomes their present, nine friends reunited for the funeral of their hometown hero find their worldviews clashing in ways that will challenge their beliefs, and perhaps reaffirm their relationships with God. Chris Hayden has died, and as his friends gather to mourn his passing old tensions quickly begin to surface. Former youth pastor Jeremy (David A.R. White) has strayed from his faith to party hard in college. Now caught between his old flame Sherry (Tracey Melchoir) and his beautiful fiancée Rachel (Stacey Keenan), Jeremy wavers between feeding the fire that burns deep inside and reaffirming his commitment to his future wife. Meanwhile, as conversation between old friends drifts to the topics of faith and fidelity, Gary (John Schneider) playfully assumes the role of devil's advocate and Pastor Wexler (Reginald Vel Johnson) encourages the group to always follow the truth that their old friend lived.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/11/2006
- DVD Release Date: 09/02/2008
- Director(s): Carey Scott
- Starring: Reginald VelJohnson , Corin Nemec , Staci Keanan , Autumn Paul , David A.R. White
- Themes: Crisis of Faith,Redemption,Death of a Friend
- Tone: Earnest,Intimate,Meditative
- Keywords: God, faith, fiancee, funeral, reunion
- Language: English