Plot & Details
Sorority sisters are frighteningly plucked off one by one in this low-budget horror film by Mark Rosman. Katherine (Kathryn McNeil) is a serious-minded, thinking woman whose intelligence is about to stand her in good stead when events turn dark and murderous. She and the more evil-minded Vicki (Eileen Davidson), along with five other women, cannot believe it when their housemother forbids them to throw a big party on June 19th. As a response, the sorority women drown her in the swimming pool. One would think another date might have been negotiated. What they do not know is that the 19th marks the birthday of a very unusual offspring, born to the housemother 20 years earlier in an experimental procedure that left much to be desired. Apparently this son does not appreciate the murder of his mother, and mayhem begins from that point onward, and onward, and onward until the final climactic moment arrives at last.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Horror
- Run Time: 91min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/21/1983
- DVD Release Date: 11/21/2000
- Director(s): Mark Rosman
- Starring: Kate McNeil , Eileen Davidson , Janis Zido , Robin Meloy , Harley Jane Kozak
- Themes: Serial Killers
- Tone: Creepy,Ominous,Tense
- Keywords: fraternity, maniac, mutant, pursuit, assault, injustice, investigation, murder, prank, revenge, school, serial-killer
- Language: English