Plot & Details
Officially an adult but locked into a perpetual phase of arrested development, an aimless twentysomething attempts to make sense of his go-nowhere life after being dumped by his girlfriend and forced to move back home with his parents. Art may still be far from mid-life, but no one can deny that he's having a crisis. When his attempts at establishing himself as a sensitive singer/songwriter fail, Art dips into his inheritance money in order to experiment with a variety of new-age therapies and hire an eccentric self-help guru. Gradually, Art begins to make sense of the dysfunctional relationship he shares with his frustrated parents, and understand the unique role he plays in his small but close-knit social circle.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 85min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/29/2009
- DVD Release Date: 11/17/2009
- Distributor(s): How To Films
- Director(s): Oliver Irving
- Starring: Robert Pattinson , Rebecca Pidgeon , Jeremy Hardy , Powell Jones , Alisa Arnah
- Themes: Twentysomething Life,Existential Crisis
- Tone: Humorous,Talky,Witty,Wry
- Keywords: coming-of-age, inheritance, self-discovery, singer/songwriter
- Language: English