From the studio that brought you 'Shrek,' 'Madagascar' and 'Kung Fu Panda' comes 'How to Train Your Dragon.' Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, and based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Family
- Run Time: 98min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/26/2010
- DVD Release Date: 10/15/2010
- Status: In Theaters
- Distributor(s): DreamWorks
Chris Sanders, Dean DeBlois
- Themes: Mythical Creatures,Vikings,Fathers and Sons,Unlikely Heroes
- Tone: Atmospheric,Earnest,Rousing
- Keywords: Viking,dragon,father,hero
- Country of Origin: USA - IMAX 3D (03-26-2010),USA (03-26-2010)
- Language: English