Plot & Details
A young married couple gets a quick lesson about traditional African customs in this culture-clash comedy. It's been five years since Sade (Tangi Miller) and Joseph (Pascal Atuma) tied the knot, and they're still childless. No one has a problem with this arrangement except when Joseph's mother arrives, unexpectedly, and refuses to leave until Sade has given her son a baby.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 86min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/15/2007
- DVD Release Date: 10/20/2009
- Director(s): Ime Etuk
- Starring: Tangi Miller , Pascal Atuma , Tanjareen Martin , Nicole Sciacca , Etuk Karri Turner
- Themes: Culture Clash,Interracial/Cross-Cultural Romance
- Keywords: couple, mixed-marriage, mother