Plot & Details
Armed with nothing but his innate curiosity and a camera crew, Shadyac embarks upon a journey to discover how he as an individual, and we as a race, can improve the way we live. Appearing on-screen as character, commentator, guide, and even, at times, guinea pig, Shadyac meets with a variety of thinkers and doers--remarkable men and women from the worlds of science, philosophy, and faith--including such luminaries as David Suzuki, Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Lynne McTaggart, Ray Anderson, John Francis, Coleman Barks, and Marc Ian Barasch. An irrepressible Everyman who asks many questions but offers no easy answers, he takes the audience to places it has never been before, and presents even familiar phenomena in completely new and different ways.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 76min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/18/2011
- DVD Release Date: 02/07/2012
- Distributor(s): Paladin
- Director(s): Tom Shadyac
- Starring: Raymond L. Anderson , Marc Ian Barasch , Coleman Barks , Noam Chomsky , John Francis
- Themes: Filmmaking,Facing Death,Dropping Out
- Tone: Earnest,Poignant,Stirring
- Keywords: accident, cycling, film-director, life-changes
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-11-2011)
- Language: English