Plot & Details
A single father finds his lackluster parenting skills coming back to haunt him in this Adam Sandler comedy directed by Sean Anders (Sex Drive). As a teenage father, Donny (Sandler) struggled to raise his son Todd (Andy Samberg) until Todd was old enough to strike out on his own. Subsequently estranged from his father for years, Todd is about to marry the love of his life when Donny turns up determined to form the father-son bond they never had. Now the harder Donny tries to connect with his long-lost son, the more furious Todd's future bride grows with the unwelcomed intruder and his obnoxious antics. Leighton Meester and James Caan co-star.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 114min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/15/2012
- DVD Release Date: 10/16/2012
- Distributor(s): Sony
- Director(s): Sean Anders, John Morris
- Starring: Adam Sandler , Andy Samberg , Leighton Meester , Susan Sarandon , Vanilla Ice
- Themes: Wedding Bells,Fathers and Sons,Feuds,Arrested Adolescence
- Tone: Goofy,Humorous,Light,Silly,Raunchy,Sweet,Upbeat,Outrageous
- Keywords: family-abandonment,family-dynamics,reunion,single-parent,wedding,fiancee,teacher
- Country of Origin: USA (06-15-2012)
- Language: English