Plot & Details
In this wartime comedy, a spoiled socialite attempts to endure army life after marrying a lieutenant. The constant traveling and inadequate quarters are almost more than she can bear. That she cannot get along with the other soldier's wives makes matters worse. When her husband's unit is placed on alert, she tries to get her father to help him get assigned a permanent position stateside. The couple then has a misunderstanding when he falsely believes that she is with child. Finally the woman begins to understand the nature of true patriotism and begins supporting her husband.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 72min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/08/2007
- Distributor(s): 20th Century Fox
- Director(s): Otto Preminger
- Starring: Jeanne Crain , Frank Latimore , Eugene Pallette , Marilyn Nash , Stanley Prager
- Themes: Foibles of Marriage
- Tone: Humorous,Poignant,Stirring
- Keywords: father, military, misunderstanding, patriotism, socialite