Plot & Details
Actress Bebe Neuwirth (Cheers) narrates this eye-opening documentary that joins the ranks of films like Food, Inc. and King Corn as a call to arms for changing the sorry state of industrial food production in the U.S. Filmmaker Robert Bates chronicles the rise of the local food movement, interviewing farmers and chefs committed to producing fresh, healthy, and seasonal food grown close to home, including Alice Waters, Peter Hoffman, and Greg Higgins.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 67min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/05/2009
- DVD Release Date: 03/29/2011
- Starring: Bebe Neuwirth , Alice Waters , Greg Higgins , Peter Hoffman , Joan Dye Gussow
- Keywords: back [anatomy], consumer, food, health
- Language: English