Plot & Details
British filmmaker Michael Apted explores the creative process in this 100-minute documentary examining seven very different talents in action: David Bowie recording with his band; pop artist Roy Lichtenstein (1923-97) painting in his studio; Montreal choreographer Edouard Lock discussing modern dance; dancer Louise Lecavalier, a member of Lock's company; Japanese architect Tadao Ando; Seattle glass artist Dale Chihuly; and New Mexico clay sculptor Nora Naranjo-Morse. Ando's voice is dubbed into English. Shown at the 1997 Toronto Film Festival.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Art and Experimental,Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 100min.
- DVD Release Date: 06/18/2002
- Director(s): Michael Apted
- Starring: Tadao Ando , David Bowie , Dale Chihuly , Roy Lichtenstein , Louise Lecavalier
- Themes: Life in the Arts
- Keywords: architecture, art, artist, choreographer, creativity, music, sculpture