Plot & Details
Jefftowne is a documentary about a man named Jeff Towne. Towne suffers from Down's Syndrome and spends his time watching pornography, drinking beer, and watching professional wrestling. He also spends a great deal of time at a local movie theater where the staff there acts as an extended family. Towne lives with his elderly foster mother who dreams of a cash windfall that will relieve their troubles. The film follows Towne through his unusual day-to-day existence, as well as some unusual events that occur while the cameras are rolling.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/01/2004
- DVD Release Date: 06/17/2003
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Daniel Kraus
- Tone: Campy,Raunchy
- Keywords: Down-syndrome, beer, movie-theater, pornography, wrestling-professional
- Language: English