Plot & Details
In 'John Dies at the End,' it's all about the Soy Sauce, a drug that promises an out-of-body experience with each hit. Users drift across time and dimensions. But some who come back are no longer human. Suddenly a silent otherworldly invasion is underway, and mankind needs a hero. What it gets instead is John (Rob Mayes)and David (Chase Williamson), a pair of college dropouts who can barely hold down jobs. Can these two stop the oncoming horror in time to save humanity? No.No, they can't.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 108min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/25/2013
- DVD Release Date: 04/02/2013
- Distributor(s): Magnolia Pictures, Magnet Releasing
- Director(s): Don Coscarelli
- Starring: Chase Williamson , Rob Mayes , Paul Giamatti , Clancy Brown , Doug Jones
- Themes: Mind Games,Psychic Abilities,Evil Aliens,Unlikely Heroes
- Tone: Atmospheric,Hallucinatory,Menacing,Visceral,Deadpan,Stylized,Outrageous,Goofy,Quirky
- Keywords: drugs,out-of-body,cult,invasion,second-sight,supernatural-forces
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (01-25-2013)
- Language: English