Plot & Details
This Chilean political thriller offers unique and unexpected plot twists as it unflinchingly examines Third World crime. Young Johnny and the gang to which he belongs are planning to rob a video club that is in reality a front for a money-laundering operation. Unfortunately the robbers take too long and the police arrive before they can escape. The sudden arrival of the media exacerbates the situation and the resourceful bandits pretend to be terrorists. They will free their hostages in exchange for a plane to Cuba. The media begins to paint Johnny as a tragic hero. The serpentine plot takes many turns before reaching it's conclusion.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/10/1995
- DVD Release Date: 07/05/2000
- Director(s): Gustavo Graef Marino
- Starring: Armando Araiza , Patricia Rivera , Willy Semler , Luis Gnecco
- Themes: Hostage Situations,Political Unrest,Crime Gone Awry
- Tone: Tense
- Keywords: arrest, gangster, impersonation, terrorism, hostage, money-laundering, robbery
- Language: Spanish