Plot & Details
In the 72 hours before she leaves home to start a new life, Alabama teen Kati clings to the last vestiges of her carefree childhood while lamenting the prospect of losing her longtime boyfriend, James.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 86min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/08/2011
- DVD Release Date: 10/16/2012
- Director(s): Robert Greene
- Starring: Kati Genthner
- Themes: Journey of Self-Discovery
- Tone: Bittersweet,Intimate
- Keywords: adolescence, college, graduation, high-school, teenagers, transformation
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (04-08-2011)
- Language: English