Plot & Details
Not many stand-up comedians are openly gay, and fewer still are handicapped, but comic Greg Walloch just so happens to be both, and he's developed a growing cult following for his act, in which he pokes politically incorrect fun at his sexual preferences, his physical condition, and how society and the world around him reacts to both. F**k The Disabled (which is meant not as an epithet, but a polite request) is a documentary about Greg Walloch, in which he discusses his life and career while also sharing highlights from his nightclub act. F**k The Disabled also includes interviews with a number of Greg's admirers, including Stephen Baldwin, Jerry Stiller, Anne Meara, and Michael Musto.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 11/09/2001
- DVD Release Date: 07/09/2002
- Distributor(s): Buena Vista
- Themes: Living With Disability,Looking For Love
- Tone: Irreverent,Sexual,Ironic
- Keywords: comedian, handicap, homosexual, interview, performer, stand-up-comedy
- Language: English