Plot & Details
Previously filmed in 1917 and 1922, Willard Mack's barnstorming stage melodrama Kick In was exhumed again in 1931 as a Clara Bow vehicle. The "It" girl plays Molly, the wealthy but long-suffering sister of young coke-head Charlie (Leslie Fenton). When ex-crook Chick Hewes (Regis Toomey) tries to dissuade Charlie from committing a robbery, the no-good punk pins the blame for the crime on Chick. It takes the intervention of Molly, who's fallen in love with Chick, to set things right. Billed sixth in the cast is James Murray, who skyrocketed to stardom in the 1928 King Vidor production The Crowd.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 75min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/05/2003
- Distributor(s): Paramount
- Director(s): Richard Wallace
- Starring: Clara Bow , Regis Toomey , Wynne Gibson , Julie Compton , Leslie Fenton
- Keywords: gangster, investigator, accusation, addiction, criminal, evidence-circumstantial, false-accusation, going-straight, redemption, robbery