Plot & Details
When the mother of 12-year-old Martin suddenly dies, his schoolmates rally 'round to keep the authorities from finding out lest they send the fatherless youth to the dreaded local orphanage. This off-beat French drama, chronicles their efforts that begin with a midnight burial of the poor woman's body (placed inside a grandfather clock) in a lonely field.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 105min.
- Director(s): Jacques Fansten
- Starring: Sylvain Copans , Nicolas Parodi , Cecilia Rouaud , Lucie Blossier , Delphine Gouttman
- Themes: Orphans,Death of a Parent
- Tone: Affectionate,Bittersweet,Poignant,Reflective
- Keywords: child,crisis,death,disguise,friendship,home-alone,mother,orphan,secrets
- Language: French