Plot & Details
A young Parisian couple learn that their newborn son has brain cancer, and they defiantly rally their friends and loved ones for the emotional battle that lies ahead while refusing to simply lie down and accept the grim diagnosis. Romeo (Jeremie Elkaim) and Juliette (Valerie Donzelli) met at a club, and from the moment they locked eyes, it felt like they had always been together. Before long, the relationship turns serious and Juliette gets pregnant. Shortly after the birth of their son, however, the happy new parents receive some devastating news: Their child has a deadly form of brain cancer. But with each other's support, and the shoulders of friends and family to lean on, Romeo and Juliette decide not to grieve, but to fight for the future of their child -- and their relationship -- with every ounce of strength they can muster.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 100min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/27/2012
- DVD Release Date: 06/05/2012
- Distributor(s): Wild Bunch Distribution
- Director(s): Valérie Donzelli
- Starring: Jérémie Elkaïm , Valérie Donzelli , César Desseix , Gabriel Elkaïm , Brigitte Sy
- Themes: Families in Crisis
- Keywords: Parisian, brain-tumor, cancer, couple, family, support
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (01-27-2012)
- Language: French