Plot & Details
A woman bored with marriage discovers the pleasure and pain of infidelity in this stylish drama from Mexico. Zoe (Bárbara Mori) is a beautiful woman who has been married to Ignacio (Christian Meier) for nearly a decade. While Zoe still loves her husband, she feels the spark has gone out of their relationship, and she's become restless and anxious. Hoping to find the excitement she craves in forbidden fruit, Zoe falls into an affair with Gonzalo (Manolo Cardona), Ignacio's rough-edged but handsome brother. Zoe and Gonzalo's passionate affair is deeply satisfying to them both, but the adulterous couple must deal with the sharp sting of betrayal when Ignacio finds out they've been sleeping together. La Mujer de mi Hermano (aka My Brother's Wife) was the first feature length film from director Ricardo de Montreuil.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/14/2006
- DVD Release Date: 07/25/2006
- Distributor(s): Lionsgate
- Director(s): Ricardo de Montreuil
- Starring: Bárbara Mori , Christian Meier , Manolo Cardona , Gaby Espino , Bruno Bichir
- Themes: Infidelity,Love Triangles,Sibling Relationships
- Keywords: betrayal, brother-in-law, extramarital-affair
- Country of Origin: Mexico (11-04-2005),USA - Limited (04-14-2006)
- Language: Spanish