Plot & Details
'La Soga' is an edgy, action-packed thriller set in the Dominican Republic and New York City. The film follows the personal journey of Luisito a.k.a. "La Soga," the son of a butcher turned government killer, who risks everything for justice. Inspired by true events, 'La Soga' depicts corruption, brutality and one man's struggle to find redemption.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Action
- Run Time: 103min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/13/2010
- Distributor(s): 7-57 Releasing
- Director(s): Joshua Crook
- Starring: Manny Perez , Denise Quiñones , Juan Fernández , Paul Calderon , Hemky Madera
- Themes: Haunted By the Past,Vigilantes,Police Corruption,Out For Revenge,Clearing One's Name
- Tone: Gritty,Frantic,Tense
- Keywords: Dominican-Republic, childhood-sweetheart, crime-prevention, drug-dealer, father, police-officer, vigilante
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-13-2010)
- Language: English,Spanish