Plot & Details
The serine waters of Lake Placid stir once again in this sequel that finds laid-back Sheriff James Riley (John Schneider) teaming with an inquisitive Fish and Wildlife Agent (Sarah LaFleur), a quick-triggered big game hunter (Sam McMurray), and his intuitive guide (Joe Holt) to investigate suspicions that another killer crock may be on the loose in the rural community. Two years ago, a pair of thirty foot-long prehistoric crocodiles terrorized the residents of Lake Placid. While most of the locals assumed that the nightmare had ended when the murderous creatures were killed, local crocodile lover Sadie (Cloris Leachman) knows that the truth is far more terrifying. Beneath the surface of Lake Placid, the remaining predators have been quietly reproducing, awaiting the moment they will emerge from the water and cement their status on the top of the food chain. Now, as Sheriff Riley's rebellious teenage son (Shad Collins) departs for a relaxing lakeside camping trip, the desperate father realizes the danger that lies beneath the surface and races to confront a prehistoric predator that won't stop until it's consumed every last local.
- Genre(s): Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 70min.
- DVD Release Date: 01/29/2008
- Director(s): David Flores
- Starring: John Schneider , Cloris Leachman , Sam McMurray , Sarah LaFleur , Joe Holt
- Themes: When Animals Attack,Fathers and Sons,Terror in the Water
- Tone: Creepy,Menacing,Tense,Gruesome
- Keywords: EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), camping, crocodile, lake, sheriff, son
- Language: English