Plot & Details
Filmmaker Pierre Thoretton offers a fascinating glimpse into the private life of a fashion icon with this documentary following Yves Saint Laurent's business partner and lifelong mate, Pierre Bergé, as he prepares to auction off the massive art collection that the couple had amassed over four decades.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Art and Experimental,Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 100min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/13/2011
- DVD Release Date: 09/27/2011
- Distributor(s): IFC Films
- Director(s): Pierre Thoretton
- Starring: Yves Saint Laurent , Pierre Bergé , Betty Catroux , Loulou de la Falaise , Jack Lang
- Themes: Fashion World
- Keywords: art-collection, auction, fashion-designer, fashion-industry, partner
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (05-13-2011)
- Language: French