Plot & Details
A woman haunted by the untimely death of her former fiancée attempts to ease her psychic suffering by marrying another man and living the idealistic suburban life in director Jason Ruscio's vivid existential drama. Laura (Petra Wright) was in her mid-twenties when her fiancée Chris (Kip Pardue) was stricken down by a taxi in the streets of Manhattan. Flash forward nine years and Laura has remarried and given birth to a child, yet the pain of her past prompts her to embark into a series of promiscuous and self-destructive extramarital affairs. Having never truly dealt with the death of Chris, Laura seeks out the aid of a therapist as the memories come flooding back accompanied by a tidal wave of grief-stricken emotion. Her mind slowly consumed by tragedy and her fragile psyche finally shattered by her failed attempts to seek solace in the comforts of her past, Laura's affair with her husband's best friend Paul finds her harrowing journey careening to a dangerous and unpredictable end.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 98min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/27/2007
- DVD Release Date: 09/18/2007
- Distributor(s): Kindred Media Group
- Director(s): Jason Ruscio
- Starring: Petra Wright , Kip Pardue , Jonathan Silverman , Mark Derwin , Ted Hartley
- Themes: Haunted By the Past,Infidelity,Therapy
- Keywords: car-crash, grief, marriage, sex, therapist
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-22-2006)
- Language: English